Sunday, October 11, 2026

New “Mark Trophy as Earned” Feature (Rolling Out Gradually)

I’m excited to introduce a new quality-of-life feature across my trophy guides: you can now mark individual trophies as earned, and the guide will automatically collapse that trophy’s description.

Here’s what this new feature does:

  • Keeps the trophy title and icon visible
  • Collapses the description when marked as earned
  • Shows the description again if you uncheck it
  • Saves your progress between visits using your browser
  • Works alongside DLC filters, tag filters, and search
  • No accounts or syncing required

This makes long trophy guides—especially games with huge DLC libraries like Dead by Daylight, Payday 2, and others—much easier to navigate. You can focus on what you still need without scrolling past completed trophies.


Rollout Pace

Because I’m a one-woman team and every guide is fully handcrafted, this feature is being added gradually across select trophy guides. I’m updating existing guides at a reasonable pace while continuing to build new ones.

Some guides already have the new earned-trophy system, and more will be updated over time. Thank you for your patience while I roll this out properly. My goal is to make every guide cleaner, faster to navigate, and easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment